The Contemplative Life
"Contemplation means living what we read, not wasting any of it or hoarding any of it, but using it up in living.
"It is life formed by God's revealing word, God's word read and heard, meditated and prayed. The contemplative life is not a special kind of life; it is the Christian life, nothing more but also nothing less."
Eugene H. Peterson,
Eat This Book
- Gotta go add "binder" to my Facebook remove-politics filter. BRB. 1 year ago
- If you can't imagine the other side might have a valid point... you need a bigger imagination. 1 year ago
- RT @Wendys: Happy #FathersDay! RT this tweet & we'll donate 50¢ to help children in foster care find adoptive families. #TreatItFwd 1 year ago
- Great FREE music from Andrew Rose Gregory on @noisetrade. Download it here: noisetrade.com/andrewrosegreg… 1 year ago
- Michael Kiwanuka or the brand-new Grace Potter? @Amazonmp3, you make these $5 decisions so hard... 1 year ago